𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIXTEEN{ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
{ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ}
————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIXTEEN{ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ}————————————

————————————
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THE BLACKOUT had brought out the weirdness within the Sanchez household, mostly with JJ. He had cracked under the pressure of not being able to watch TV or be on his phone, as he had died a while ago. He soon started talking about the most random things that would pop into his mind, and because of that, he and Alec got into it with each other, with everyone watching.

"You have become my best friend," Alec said from his spot on the floor.

Alec was sitting in front of the loveseat, occupied by his uncle Diego and Aunt Olivia, who had Milo on her lap. On the couch was his grandmother, who had Stella's head on her lap while her legs were on Cassia's lap. Hector was in his recliner, enjoying the playful argument between his grandson and his friend on the floor before the couch. JJ was sat next to Angelica's legs as Stella played with his hair.

"So we can't bond no more; that's what you're telling me," JJ said casually, shrugging.

"Bond?" Cassia questioned.

"No."

"Why not?" JJ asked.

"I'm not washing your back in the shower," Alec told JJ, making everyone laugh in surprise at the information about the two teens.

"What? It's a bonding moment. It's nothing gay." JJ said, and everyone laughed even more.

"JJ," Alec said, sitting up and staring at JJ. "If we bond anymore, then we already are. Dude, you are already my best friend."