𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINE{ᴀ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER NINE
{ᴀ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs}
——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINE{ᴀ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs}——————————

——————————
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

IT WAS CHRISTMAS, and Angelica didn't have to work during the holiday. So Alec was able to spend the holidays with his family. Alec's uncle Diego and his family were in town for Christmas, but his aunt Elena stayed in New York this year. Alec was a little bummed out because of that, but he knew that his uncle Julian's family was out there, and they always rotate every year where they go for the holidays. And this year, they were staying in Texas.

For Christmas, though, May had invited Alec and his family to the 118 firehouse. They were throwing a Christmas dinner there since the firefighters all had to work and couldn't spend Christmas with their families. Alec found this as the perfect opportunity to introduce his family to May and hers. And his grandparents were excited to meet May. Hector was also happy he didn't have to cook a big dinner.

"You're sure it's okay if we come here? Right?" Olivia asked Alec. They were all walking towards the firehouse after just parked across the street.

Alec smiled at his aunt, "Yes, I'm sure, Aunt Olivia. May said you guys could come. And so did Buck, and he's the one who planned all this."

"If you say so," Olivia said, making Diego laugh.

"It'll be fine, mi amor," Diego said, kissing his wife's cheek and making her smile.

"Come on, guys," Alec said as he held Stella's hand, walking into the firehouse. Inside, they see a big group on the upstairs balcony talking and laughing.

"Alec!" A voice said, and Alec saw May head down the stairs toward him and his family.

Alec smiled brightly, "Hey."