𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOURTEEN{ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
{ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ}
————————————

————————————"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ

————————————
"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

ANXIETY WAS AT A ALL-TIME HIGH for Alec today. It was the day he would meet his supposed sister, Amelia. After his talk with May, Alec reached out to Amelia, and they set up a time and place to meet each other. Wanting a place that brings him comfort to calm his nerves a little, Alec chose for them to meet at Elio's. A place he was familiar and comfortable with being at.

Amelia was happy that Alec had contacted her and promised not to contact him further if they weren't related. There was a tiny part of Alec that hoped she was indeed his sister and they could bond and get to know each other. But that other part of him was skeptical as how this situation happened was bizarre. He didn't know how he would feel if this woman wasn't his sister but a stranger whose father was in a similar situation as his. Alec knew he would be disappointed if she wasn't, as some of him had always wanted a brother or sister.

Sure, Alec had his cousins who were honorary siblings, but it was different than having an actual sibling. He loved his cousins, but they had their siblings while Alec was all alone. So, Amelia possibly bringing his sister made him ecstatic.

"I'm scared," Alec said as he and May stood before Elio's about to enter.

"If you want, we can get back in your car, drive away, and catch a movie," May suggested, but Alec shook his head.

"No. I have to do this. I have to know for sure." Alec says, then turns to May. "But that sounds like a great backup plan."

May chuckles, shaking her head, "Plan B. Now let's get this over with?" She asked Alec.