𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THIRTEEN{ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
{ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ}
————————————

————————————"ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

————————————
"ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

MOVING DAY. May had told Athena she wanted to move out, and the woman agreed immediately, which confused May and everyone else in their social circle. Athena was a very protective parent. She didn't go overboard with it, but she was protective of her children. So May was surprised when she said May and Roxy could share an apartment.

Roxy mostly wanted to get away from her mother and her many boyfriends. So moving in with May was something she couldn't wait for, having Jeremiah, Alec, and JJ help her immediately start packing once she and May found a lovely apartment. After Roxy's stuff was moved in, the boys helped May pack and bring her stuff to their apartment.

"You don't piss in a logical fucking manner," JJ argued with Alec as they entered the apartment with Jeremiah laughing behind them.

May and Roxy, unpacking boxes in the living room, look up with furrowed brows, confused. They look at Jeremiah and see him laughing hard and shaking his head as he places the box in his hands.

"I pull my pants down, and I pee like a person, JJ," Alec argued back, making the girls even more confused.

"Big pants..."

"You shove it..."

"Big pants..."

"Zipper hole and pee," Alec said, placing his box near May.

JJ crossed his arms, "Big pants gave you the opportunity..."

"Big pants?" Alec questions.