𝐒𝐈𝐗. 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒔

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIX{ɴᴇʀᴅs}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SIX
{ɴᴇʀᴅs}
——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIX{ɴᴇʀᴅs}——————————

——————————
"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

LUNCHTIME was another of Alec's favorite periods. Because he gets to eat food that he loves as well as hang out and talk with his friends. While the school's lunch wasn't always that good, he did still eat it as he knew that the lunch staff worked hard to make the food for all of the students. Then there were Alec's friends.

The football team was the most popular group in school. They and the cheerleaders, of course. And they all hung out together at lunch at three tables in the back that that all goofed around at. They would always talk about something stupid or gossip about people at school. And Alec didn't like when they gossiped, but when they were talking about something stupid, he found it amusing. He always found himself shaking his head at his friend's stupidity.

WHEN ROME'S IN RUIN, WE ARE THE LIONS
FREE OF THE COLOSSEUMS

One thing Alec didn't like about lunch was whenever the cheerleaders tried to flirt with him. It was one mainly that would do it, Ashley Russell. She constantly tried to convince Alec that they should go out, and Alec hated it. He had rejected he plenty of times, but she never gave up. She thought they should date because she was captain of the cheerleading team, and he was captain of the football team. But he didn't like her like that.

So any time he saw Ashley try and walk up to him, he would ignore her. He knew it was wrong to do that, but he honestly didn't understand why she couldn't get a hint. Alec even sometimes had Jeremiah talk to her, but she never listened, which annoyed Alec.

IN POISON PLACES, WE ARE ANTI-VENOM
WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END

"Hey, Alec," Ashley said, sitting beside Alec as he talked to Jeremiah, who was across from him.