𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FIFTEEN{ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs}—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
{ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs}
—————————————

—————————————"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ?"☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

—————————————
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since Alec met Amelia. In that week, the two have talked nonstop, catching up on years they've missed with each other. They spoke even more when the DNA test returned, saying they were half-siblings. When they found out, the new two siblings were ecstatic to know the truth. Knowing they had each other and didn't know it for so long.

Alec set up a family dinner for the following weekend where Amelia would meet his family, and he would meet hers. Alec was nervous to meet his niece and nephew. He didn't know how they would react to him or even if they liked him. He didn't want them to think he didn't want to be in their lives when he didn't even know about them.

Jeremiah and May saw how much the impending family dinner made Alec nervous and in his head, so they brought him out as a distraction. With Roxanne, the four teens went to Elio's for lunch and talked. Jeremiah knew that talking would help Alec get out of his head.

"I can't believe your half-sister is Amelia Davis, the fashion designer," Roxanne said as the group sat in a booth. The girls were on the inside while Jeremiah and Alec sat on the outside. "Do you know how famous she is?"

"I do now that I looked her up after meeting her," Alec said, making the group chuckle.

"So, how you feeling, man? And don't lie to us. You just found out you have a half-sister, a brother-in-law, and a niece and nephew. I know in that brain of yours that you're freaking out." Jeremiah said, looking at Alec, who sat across from him.

"Jeremiah's right. We know you're freaking out. You don't have to hide it." May said, placing a hand on Alec's arm.

Alec sighs, "Of course I'm freaking out. It's not so much about having a sister but more about the family dinner coming up. I don't know how Abuela is gonna react to them. And I'm scared of how my niece and nephew react to me. I mean Amelia told me that she's gonna tell them before the dinner to prepare them. But what if they hate me because I haven't been in their lives until now? And meeting Amelia's husband too is gonna be nerve-racking, and I don't know how that's gonna go either. There's just so many things that could go wrong, and it scares me." Alec blurted out, then took a deep breath.