𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWO{ᴛʜᴇ ᴀssɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWO
{ᴛʜᴇ ᴀssɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ}
——————————

——————————"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ?"☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

——————————
"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

BEING A JOCK, it's expected for them not to be very bright and barely pass their classes. Their only hope of success was playing a sport to get a scholarship. For most, that was the only way they could afford even going to college. But for Alec, it was different. While he is a jock, he enjoys school and learning about anything. And he actually had good grades in all of his classes.

Now he did have some problems, of course, mainly because of his dyslexia, but that never stopped him. Alec worked hard to get those grades, and he was proud of himself for doing it. But his friends on the football team found it ridiculous that Alec worked so hard in school. They all say how incredible he is at football and that he was sure to get a scholarship from any college he applied to. That he didn't need to worry about his grades so much.

Alec never held to heart what his friends said, brushing them off. He continued getting good grades, with even some of his friends asking for help sometimes. Alec's dyslexia made many subjects hard, especially English, whenever they had to read or write something. But when writing papers, his teacher looked past any spelling errors, and when having to read out loud, Alec was allowed to take it slow. Alec was thankful to all his teachers for being patient with him and his dyslexia.

༺☀︎︎༻

"Alright, class project time." Ms. Stanley said, standing from her desk. She stood in front of the class Alec and Jeremiah shared. Ms. Stanley was a young brunette many students respected and/or had a crush on her.

"This project, you are going to work in pairs." She said, making the class all look around at their friends with smiles. "Don't look to your friends because I will be choosing your partners."