𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒃

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THREE{ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ʟᴀʙ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER THREE
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ʟᴀʙ}
——————————

——————————"ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?"☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

——————————
"ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

MOST HATE SCHOOL, but Alec actively enjoyed it most days. He loved listening to everything his teachers had to say. He liked how some teachers were genuinely into what they were teaching. Learning something new every day was a type of rush to Alec. He thrived off of learning a new fact every day. Even if it was something minor, he loved learning about it. So learning about a country he had no connection to or even been to was fascinating to Alec.

"Alright, I managed to score the computer lab for you guys today, so you can spend class time researching your country. Please use this time wisely." Ms. Stanley exclaimed to the class. "If you need me, don't hesitate to ask."

With that, Alec turned to May and smiled, "So, how do you want to do this?"

"Well, I certainly don't want to do all the work myself if that's what you're asking," May said, giving Alec a fake smile.

"Why do you think I'm gonna make you do all the work?" Alec asked, staring at the girl in disbelief.

"You're not?" May asked, and Alec shook his head. "Fine. Let's divide the work evenly, then."

"Cool. And I promise I'll do my part." Alec assured the girl.

May was not confident with this partnership and didn't believe Alec much but nodded anyway. Separately the pair worked, barely even talking to each other like the other pairs did. But they worked anyway, researching all they could about the culture of Japan. Alec was writing everything he learned about the country loving every bit of it. Alec knew his notebook would look messy after he had all his notes, but he didn't care. As long as he could read them, he was fine.

He did get stuck on some words having trouble reading them, but with a bit of focus, he was able to get it. As Alec continues, he stumbles upon something that doesn't make sense. No matter how hard he tried to focus on it, he couldn't understand what it meant.

"Dude, you good?" Jeremiah asked his friend. He saw that Alec was struggling with something. He could see it on his face.

"This part doesn't make any sense," Alec said, turning his computer and pointing to the passage.

"It is also advisable not to douse your rice in soy sauce. The Japanese are very proud of their rice..." Jeremiah read the article Alec had opened.

"Oh, okay," Alec said, understanding. "I was reading douse as pouse and proud as droud."

"Damn." Jeremiah chuckled, making Alec join in.

As Alec and Jeremiah laughed and messed around a bit, May was working. She glanced over to the two and saw them laughing and rolled her eyes.

"Hello, you're meant to be researching, not goofing off." May interrupted the boys. They turned to her, shocked with Alec clearing his throat.

"Sorry." He told her, making May roll her eyes again and return to her computer.

Alec looked at Jeremiah, raising his eyebrows, and they both silently chuckled. They turned back to their respective computers and continued researching until the bell rang.

"Continue doing your research out of class, alright? I don't need you guys slacking off." Ms. Stanley said as everyone stood from their seats.

"Dude, what was that all about with May?" Jeremiah asked Alec as they exited the class.

"No clue. But I don't think she likes me very much." Alec said as they walked to their lockers conveniently next to each other. "She kept thinking I would make her do all the work."

"Seriously?" Jeremiah asked, and Alec nodded in confirmation. "Does she not know who you are?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Jeremiah opened his locker and then gave Alec a look, "I mean that you're Alec Joza, football star. As well as the only dude I know that actually enjoys school."

"I don't think she cares," Alec said, putting his books away. "Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm just like every other jock out there that doesn't like putting in the work of school."

"But you're not like every other jock. You actually like learning." Jeremiah said, and Alec nodded.

"She clearly doesn't know that," Alec says, sighing. "Or care, maybe."

"Why are you so worried about it anyway. You mad she's not like every other girl in this school that swoons for you?" Jeremiah asks, leaning against his locker.

Alec shakes his head, "No, not it all. That part is actually a relief not having her all over me. If we do this project together, I don't want her to hate every second she's with me."

"Do you know what you're gonna do?"

"I have no clue." Alex shrugs.

"You'll figure it out. You're Alex Joza, for crying out loud." Jeremiah said, encouraging his best friend.

Looking around the hall, Alex spots May at her locker reading something, and he sighs. He had no clue how he would get May to loosen up around him, even just a little, but he would figure it out.

Alex smiled at his best friend's words, growing confident.