𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER ONE{ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ}—————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER ONE
{ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ}
—————————

—————————"ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ

—————————
"ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS since the tsunami hit Los Angeles and devastated many people's lives. Some lost family and friends. Some lost their homes and businesses. And others were plagued by the effects of such a dangerous situation.

The people of Los Angeles knew it would take a while for everything to return to normal, but the community helped each other out. Helped clean up and rebuild destroyed businesses and homes. It was something to be proud of seeing strangers help other strangers after a tragedy.

Alec had been better since the tsunami. He's gotten out of the hospital and was back home on his feet. He had only needed a bunch of stitches and a blood transfusion since he lost quite a bit after the accident. He had to take it easy, as the doctor put it, as they didn't want to risk him opening his stitches back up. Alec ensured he took it easy not to risk returning to the hospital. As much as he appreciated everyone that worked there and helped him out, hospitals were not somewhere Alec enjoyed being.

After a week of being released from the hospital, Alec started to feel like he was being watched. Everywhere he went, Alec could feel eyes watching him. At first, he didn't think anything of it, but after having the feeling for a few days, it started to freak him out. He didn't know what to do about it seeing as even if he went to the police, there wouldn't be much they could do. All it was was a feeling Alec had, not something physical like a person attacking him. But Alec knew he had to tell his grandparents even if they would freak out since it's only been a week since the tsunami, and they almost lost him.

"Abuela. Abuelo. Puedo hablar con ustedes sobre algo?" Alec asked, walking into the kitchen where they were. Hector sat at the table reading a newspaper as Angelica made breakfast for them. (Can I talk to you guys about something?)