𝐓𝐄𝐍. 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TEN{ʙᴏʏs ɴɪɢʜᴛ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TEN
{ʙᴏʏs ɴɪɢʜᴛ}
———————————

———————————"ɪ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ sᴛɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴏxʏ

———————————
"ɪ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ sᴛɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴏxʏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

BOYS NIGHT again with Alec and Jeremiah but now including a new friend, JJ. Jeremiah, being the greatest friend ever, decided after learning about Alec's breakdown to help distract him by taking him out. By giving Alec a night just to let loose and have fun. He and JJ planned to make Alec feel okay again, no matter what. He was their friend, and they cared about him and didn't want him to break down again.

"How is it this boys' night was planned by both of you to help me, but I ended up as the one driving?" Alec asked from the driver's seat of his Jeep.

The three boys were on their way to get some food after Alex and JJ picked up Jeremiah. They were on their way to a new restaurant that JJ picked out as they wanted to try someplace new.

"Well, we all know JJ can't drive," Jeremiah said, and Alec nodded, acknowledging that.

"Woah, what do you mean I can't drive? I'm a great driver." JJ said, leaning forward from the backseat.

Alec and Jeremiah looked back at him, giving him a look, then started laughing. Alec looked back on the road as he laughed as Jeremiah slapped his knees.

"Oh, you're funny, JJ," Jeremiah said, wiping a fake tear, then turned back to JJ, who glared at him. "Oh, you're serious."

"Yes, I'm serious. I'm a great driver." JJ defended himself.

Alec smiled, shaking his head, "JJ, no offense man, but you suck at driving. I don't know how you got your license." Alec told his friend, looking at him through the rearview mirror.