𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOURTEEN{ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ}—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
{ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ}
—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOURTEEN{ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ}—————————————

—————————————
"sʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

HALLOWEEN Alec's favorite time of the year. The only time people get to dress up as anyone and take candy from strangers. Alec loved Halloween as a kid, and he still loves it now. He may be older now, but that doesn't mean he will give up celebrating his favorite holiday. Dressing up in costumes and eating candy was everything to Alec. He loved the holiday mainly because every year when he was younger, his grandparents made it special each year.

His grandmother would design his costumes. Whatever he wanted, whoever Alec wanted to be, his grandmother delivered. And she never disappoints with them. Alec always had the best costumes at school every year as a kid. Alec's grandfather loved the holiday, too, mainly because he got to scare the neighborhood kids. He always set up something in the front yard to scare the trick-or-treaters. A spider popping out or a hand grabbing their ankle Hector always got them screaming at the top of their lungs.

This year was nothing different for the Sanchez household. The house was decorated for Halloween with fake spiders and cobwebs in the corner of the ceiling. A phony witch's cauldron with smoke coming out of it in the middle of the kitchen counter. As well as Jack-o-Lanterns scattered around the house and in their yard. And on the couch, a werewolf, a vampire, and a little Princess Tiana were sitting as they were about to go trick or treating.

"When are we gonna go?" Jeremiah's little sister Jordan said in her Princess Tiana costume.

"In a little bit Jo. We gotta wait for something to eat before we leave." Jeremiah said, trying to calm his little sister down.

"He's right, JoJo. If you don't eat now and we leave, we might have to cut our time short to get food. Then all the candy will be gone by the time we go back." Alec said.