𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FIFTEEN{ᴄɪᴛʏᴡɪᴅᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
{ᴄɪᴛʏᴡɪᴅᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ}
————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FIFTEEN{ᴄɪᴛʏᴡɪᴅᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ}————————————

————————————
"ᴛʜɪs sᴜᴄᴋs."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

FAMILY TIME was something Alec cherished significantly. Spending time with his family had gotten even more once the pandemic happened and everything went into lockdown. After being free from his college dormitory and going home, Alec was with his family 24/7. Some people would have gotten sick of seeing their family that much, but not Alec. His family around him made him feel better about what was happening worldwide.

It was also a plus for Alec as his Aunt Elena's family had come to California to be with them during that time. Alec doesn't see them as often as his Uncle Diego's family does. Only seeing them during the holidays every other year when they would come down. But once the world opened up and it was safe to travel again, his Aunt Elena's family returned home, making Alec miss them so much.

But Alec still had his uncle Diego's family, who had returned to their own house but would still come to their grandparent's house all the time. Alec's cousins would come after school, and then his uncle and aunt would come after work, usually leading to them staying for dinner before going home. Alec's cousins are all over, and their parents are still at work.

Alec and JJ were hanging out in the living room, watching a movie. Stella and Milo played in the guest room where they stayed during the pandemic with some toys they had brought. Cassia was in her world working on homework in the office. While watching the movie, the boys see Stella rush out from the guest room frantically, confusing Alec and JJ. Alec paused the film, and they both went to the kitchen, where Stella ran.

"What's going on?" Alec asked, making Stella turn to him and JJ with a sticker on her forehead.

"What the hell?" JJ asked as he and Alec tried not to laugh.