𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER EIGHTEEN{ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs}—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
{ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs}
—————————————

—————————————"ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ

—————————————
"ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

TODAY WAS THE DAY of presentations, and Alec could not be more nervous. It wasn't because he had to stand in front of the class. Alec was fine with public speaking, but it was about his dyslexia. He wasn't afraid of speaking in front of people, but he was scared of messing up whatever he was talking about. Alec knew that no one in class would make fun of him for messing up, as it happened to the best of them, but it didn't stop Alec's nerves.

He knew he also had May, who would be by his side to help him if he messed up. That helped him feel a little better, but not by much. Alec also didn't want his dyslexia to hurt his or May's grade. He knew Ms. Stanley would accommodate him if he said something wrong, but that didn't stop Alec's nerves. But Alec knew he had to put aside his nerves and do his best. This project was a big part of his and May's grades, and he wasn't going to put that on the line, especially May's.

"Are you ready?" May asked Alec as they sat next to each other, waiting for their turn.

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous." Alec said.

"Why?"

"Afraid that I'll mess something up and jeopardize our grade because of it," Alec admitted.

"You're not gonna mess anything up, Alec. You've practiced your part over and over again." May said, and Alec smiled. "You'll do great. And even if you mess up, I'll help you, and Ms. Stanley won't count it against you."