𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE{sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ}———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
{sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ}
———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE{sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ}———————————————

———————————————
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

DARKNESS. That was all Alec could see. Everything was dark, and he couldn't move at all. He didn't know if he was dead or not. He wondered if this is what happened when you died. You're just surrounded by darkness the entire time. He hoped he wouldn't have to experience this until Alec was old and gray, but he knew life always threw curve balls. Nothing is ever set in stone for someone. Living and dying was a game of chance. And when it was your time, it was your time. And Alec guessed it was his time.

But he didn't want to be his time. He still had so much he wanted to do with his life—graduation from high school, then college. Get a good job that he loved, then find someone to love. Settle down and build a family with that someone. He wanted his life filled with gaps and memories he could reflect on when he was older. So Alec fought. He fought to live. To hang on to whatever energy he had left in his body to wake up.

"Alec." Someone said. Alec heard them faintly. Maybe he wasn't dead.

"Alec." They said again but louder.

"Alec! Wake up!"

"WAKE UP!" They screamed.

Alec's eyes shot open, and he coughed up some water still in his lungs. He sat up slightly and leaned over to spit up the water. Alec was cold from the water that clinched to his body and clothes. He looked around, seeing the destruction the giant wave caused. The water was all around and at the height of the building.

"You good man?" The voice said.

Alec turned to find Jeremiah hovering over him. Alec saw how Jeremiah was as drenched as he was from the water. He had a few small cuts around his face but nothing serious. Also covered in dirt from being thrown around by the wave, Alec was sure he was in the same state as his best friend.