𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVEN{ʟᴀsᴛ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SEVEN
{ʟᴀsᴛ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ}
———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVEN{ʟᴀsᴛ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ}———————————

———————————
"ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

SENIOR YEAR was the year students had to push themselves. To get their grades up, work on college applications, and send them in. It was a stressful time of the year with everything teens had to do to prepare them for their future. It was a lot for them, especially if they had other things going on in their lives, including their private ones.

Alec was stressing out about his future and, of course, being the person he is, was also overthinking everything. He was overthinking his future and what he wanted to do with his life—overthinking if his college essays would be interesting enough to get into the colleges he wanted. Everything was becoming too much for him, and he didn't know how to deal with it. And to top off his stress, Alec also had to worry about the season's last football game.

Not only was it the last of the season, but it was also the last Alec would play in high school. Maybe even the final he played ever. As much as Alec loved playing football, it wasn't something he imagined himself doing for the rest of his life. He couldn't see himself going pro after high school or even college. Sure, Alec was good at the game and good enough to become captain, but the sport wasn't something he could see in his future. But that didn't mean he wouldn't put everything he had into his last game of the season.

"This is it, man!" Jeremiah cheered, grabbing Alec's shoulders as they walked down the hallway. "Our last football game as high schoolers. How do you feel, Captain?"

Alec chuckled as his best friend shook his head, "I'm amped. Feels like just yesterday when we both tried out for the team."

"Yeah. We've come a long way, brother." Jeremiah said, nodding.