𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOUR{ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ꜰʀᴇᴇ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FOUR
{ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ꜰʀᴇᴇ}
———————————

———————————"ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?"☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

———————————
"ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

SIX MONTHS. That's how long the lockdown was before the world slowly opened. And it was finally time for Alec and everyone else at USC to go home. But they had to do it orderly and slowly before they could see their families.

Alec and JJ were woken up by knocking on the door, making them groan. Alec rubbed his eyes as he stood from his bed and headed to the door. When he opened it, his RA stood a few feet away from the door and in a mask. Even though he could only see his eyes, Alec knew he was smiling.

"What's up, Austin?" Alec asked before yawning.

"Sorry to wake you and JJ," Austin said, nodding at JJ behind Alec, who got up to hear what was happening. "But... good news. I learned today that tomorrow, everyone can go home."

"Really?!" Alec and JJ said excitedly, the news instantly waking them up.

"Yup. They want us to be careful as you all evacuate the dorms. So it's gonna be a pretty slow process to get everyone out, but you'll be going home." Austin explained.

Alec nodded, "Yeah, that's fine as long as we're out of here." Alec said, with JJ agreeing behind him.

"Totally, I miss having real food," JJ said, making Alec and Austin chuckle.

"Well, glad you guys are excited. Start packing now 'cause we're gonna start the process early tomorrow." Austin told them. "I'll leave you guys to do that. I gotta inform others about the news."

"Alright. Thanks, Austin." Alec said, and JJ waved as Austin walked away.

Alec closed the door and turned to JJ. They both had a giant smile on their faces.