𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THIRTEEN{ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
{ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs}
————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THIRTEEN{ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs}————————————

————————————
"ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴛᴏᴏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THE WEEKEND was when Alec always slept in, and his grandparents always let him. They knew how much Alec liked to sleep as he wasn't a morning person, especially on school days. So they allowed him to sleep in, leaving for work but not before Angelica made breakfast for when he woke up. But another thing Alec hated as much as getting up in the morning was when people interrupted his sleep, which was happening now as the doorbell had woken up Alec.

Alec rubbed his eyes as he walked to the front door. He sighed, opening the door and seeing May standing with her hand up, about to knock. Alec was shocked, not expecting her to show up, and at the fact she knew where he lived. He could see May was surprised as well, making Alec confused. But when he saw her glance down, he remembered. Alec was only wearing sweatpants without a shirt.

"Hi," Alec said, making May look back at his face. Alec saw May blush, and he tried hiding his smile from seeing her so flustered.

"Hi. Uh...can I come in?" May asked, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yeah. Yeah, come in." Alec said, stepping to the side and allowing May to walk in. "I'll be right back," Alec told her, going back to his room and grabbing a tank top to put on.

"So, what's up?" Alec asked, walking back into the kitchen. "You can sit down, by the way." Alec pointed to the barstools next to May.

"Thanks," May said, sitting down. Alec leaned on the counter in the kitchen, waiting for her to say something. "I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for what I said. It was stupid to stereotype you about being a jock. I shouldn't have done that. I'm really sorry, Alec." May said with a sincere look on her face.