𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒔 & 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
MENTION OF DRUGS AND DEATH!

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIXTEEN{ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴏsᴀʟs & ꜰɪɢʜᴛs}—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
{ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴏsᴀʟs & ꜰɪɢʜᴛs}
—————————————

—————————————"ᴍᴀʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ?"☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

—————————————
"ᴍᴀʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

PROM is one of the most important nights of a teen's senior year. The last time everyone gets to hang out and have fun with their friends before going their separate ways for college. With Prom came promposals. Like regular proposals, when people get engaged, teens ask someone if they want to go to prom with them and get a yes or no answer.

Promposals are usually done dramatically and in front of the whole school sometimes. Others like doing it privately to be special to the two people. Alec didn't care for the whole promposals things before, but getting with May made him want to do it in front of the school to show her off. But he knew May wasn't that big with attention, so he wasn't planning to do it in front of the whole school but in front of a few. And his plan was already in motion.

"You ready?" Jeremiah asked Alec as they stood near their lockers.

"Hell yeah," Alec said.

Then the duo turned to where May's locker was and saw her approach it with Roxy. They talked for a bit before May went to unlock her locker.

"This is it, show time," Jeremiah said, making Alec smile, and they began walking over to May.

May put in her locker combination and then opened her locker. Just as she opened it, confetti came flying out, scaring her a little, as well as other students in the hallway. The red, yellow, and blue confetti rained down on her, and when May looked in her locker, there was a sign telling her to turn around. When she did, behind her was Alec on one knee, holding a corsage. Behind him was Jeremiah holding a sign that said "Prom?" making May smile.