𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE{ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ}————————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
{ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ}
————————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE{ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ}————————————————

————————————————
"ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

GRADUATION was here, and Alec was beyond excited and ready to start the next chapter of his life. To start college and work towards the career of his dreams of helping people achieve their dreams. But first, he had to get through graduation before he could get there.

Alec was at school early with the other seniors graduating, waiting for their time to walk across the stage. Alec was with May, Roxy, and Jeremiah, talking as they waited, but Alec was getting anxious for it to start. His leg was bouncing up and down, and he was playing with his fingers. He was nervous because he had to give a speech since he was valedictorian.

Even though the entire school knew about his dyslexia, it didn't mean he was suddenly comfortable with public speaking. But he wanted to do his best; he wanted to show that just because he had this disability didn't mean he could do things other people could. He had practiced his speech repeatedly until he said the whole thing without messing up or stuttering. Alec managed to do it, but he was still nervous.

May saw Alec's leg bouncing and touched his knee to make him stop. Alec looked at his girlfriend and smiled nervously.

May smiled back, grabbing his hand before speaking, "You're gonna be great, Alec. Stop worrying." She said, making Alec sigh.

"Thank you," Alec said. Hearing May's words calmed him as he believed her words about doing great.

"Alright, students, let's get this show on the road and have you all graduate." The principal announced to the awaiting students, making them all stand and line up chronologically from their last name.