𝐒𝐈𝐗. 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 & 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIX{ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ & ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SIX
{ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ & ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ}
———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIX{ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ & ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ}———————————

———————————
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, sᴏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

HIGH SCHOOL is a place where small things are always blown out of proportion—where one secret between two people ends up being known throughout the school. To the point, we're even sometimes teachers and the school staff find out about them. And once those secrets were public knowledge, there was no escaping the rumors.

Rumors were even worse than having your secrets leaked to the whole school. Because those rumors are what could make your life a living hell, they will make people look at you weirdly in the hallways and have students whispering to each other about you. And, of course, the looks you may get from everyone as you walk the halls.

Alec never had a problem with rumors or people finding out his secrets. Yes, he had secrets, but the only ones to know about them he trusted with them. His best friend Jeremiah, though usually terrible at keeping secrets, managed to keep Alec's dyslexia a secret. And even the secret about the reason behind his mother's death he managed to keep. Jeremiah knew he was terrible at keeping secrets, but he knew that those two secrets of Alec's were something never to say unless Alec was the one to tell people. Jeremiah wasn't the one to break his best friend's trust like that.

May was the only other person to know about Alec's dyslexia and his mother. Despite the two only recently becoming friends, Alec trusted the girl. He knew that she would never tell anyone his secrets. The one secret that Alec wouldn't mind telling was that he was dating May. The couple had agreed to keep their relationship a secret, not wanting everyone's eyes on them at school. It was fine at first for Alec, seeing how most of the team saw May as a loser he shouldn't even be talking to.

But things quickly changed for him as any time Alec saw May in the halls, all he wanted to do was walk over and kiss her. He wanted to show everyone at school that she was his. Alec didn't care what his friends thought. He liked May, and they would have to deal with their being together. But Alec didn't want to upset May, so he didn't say or do anything as they passed each other in the halls.