𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏̃𝒆𝒓𝒂

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO{ǫᴜɪɴᴄᴇᴀɴ̃ᴇʀᴀ}———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
{ǫᴜɪɴᴄᴇᴀɴ̃ᴇʀᴀ}
———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO{ǫᴜɪɴᴄᴇᴀɴ̃ᴇʀᴀ}———————————————

———————————————
"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

Today was the day Cassia had been waiting for forever. It was her fifteenth birthday today, and tonight was a big night since it was her quinceañera. It was a big party that her friends and family were coming to celebrate her becoming a woman. She spent the morning running around doing last-minute things before getting ready. She was slightly freaking out until Alec managed to calm her down.

Alec had always been the one to calm her down anytime she freaked out about something important to her. Whether it was a big presentation at school or a dance recital, he always helped her through it. Cassia appreciated her older cousin so much for helping her even now with her quinces, which he helped plan just as much as her parents did.

As for Alec, he spent all morning helping his uncle decorate the hall some more. He was excited and nervous for the night as not only was the extended family meeting May and her family, but they were also meeting Amelia and her family. He didn't know what some of them would think about having Amelia at the party, seeing as none knew her. But Alec brushed it off as he knew this night wasn't about him. It was about celebrating Cassia growing up, which he hated but had to deal with.

As the sky turned dark, the party had begun. Everyone had shown up, just mingling and drinking, waiting for Cassia and her friends to make their entrance. Alec waited by the door for when May, her family, and Amelia and her family showed up.

"Hey, you guys made it," Alec said, hugging all of them.

"Of course. We wouldn't miss it for the world." Amelia said as the others nodded.