𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINETEEN{ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ}———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER NINETEEN
{ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ}
———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINETEEN{ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ}———————————————

———————————————
"ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪɴ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

BOY'S NIGHT was something Alec and Jeremiah always did every other weekend. Ever since they were kids, they always had a boy's night. They would sleep at one of the boy's homes and hang out watching movies and talking with each other. It was a time it was just the two best friends hanging out and chilling. The boys cherished this moment together and never thought about ending the tradition. Even now, as they grow older, they still do it. Even Jordan joins them sometimes, who was currently with them.

The trio just had lunch that Alec had prepared for them as his grandparents were still at work. And now they were in the living room watching a movie. Since Jordan was with the boys, they managed some kid's movies with her first, knowing she'll fall asleep during one of them. But the boys didn't mind watching the kid movies as it made Jordan happy. And seeing her smile brightly from watching The Princess and the Frog never got old. So here they were halfway through the movie, with Jordan sitting between the teens, already asleep.

"JoJo's asleep on your arm, man," Alec told Jeremiah.

"Can I put her in your room?" Jeremiah asked as he picked up his sister.

"Yeah. Go ahead. I'll pick out a different movie for us to watch." Alec said, grabbing the remote.

"Cool," Jeremiah said and walked toward Alec's room. Once Jeremiah put Jordan to bed and returned to the living room, Alec still looked for a movie.

"Alright. Now that she's down. You and I can talk." Jeremiah said as he sat down, making Alec raise his eyebrow.

"Talk? Talk about what?"

"About you and May," Jeremiah said with a smug smirk.

"Me and May?" Alec asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean about the fact that you like her. Like, like like her." Jeremiah said, and Alec shook his head.

"What, no. No, I don't like like her." Alec denied his best friend.

Jeremiah gave Alec a look, "Alec, I've been your friend for years now. I can read you like a book. You've fallen for her hard."

"No, I haven't. We're just friends." Alec said.

"You may say that your just friends, but I can see it in your eyes, man," Jeremiah said. "You're crushing on her."

Alec was silent. He didn't know what to say to his best friend. He knows he likes May, but he was sure it was just as a friend, nothing more, nothing less. But thinking about what Jeremiah was saying, maybe Alec wasn't so sure about how he felt. He liked being around her and seeing her smile, sure. But that didn't mean Alec like likes her.

"Dude, I can see the gears moving in your brain," Jeremiah says, pulling Alec out of his head.

"No. You're wrong. I don't have a crush on May." Alec said, hoping that would be the end of it.

Jeremiah shook his head, "Alec, I see the way you look at her. Like she's the only girl in the room."

"I do?"

"Yes, you do. And when you talk to her, I can tell there are butterflies in your stomach. When you hear her laugh, you smile brightly in a way I've never seen before. She makes you happy, dude, and she's not even your girlfriend." Jeremiah told Alec.

"That's a lot to take in," Alec says, stunned.

"I know it is, but I can see how much she means to you. You just have to admit it to yourself." Jeremiah said.

"Ok, say that I do like her. What am I supposed to do about it?" Alec asked.

"Tell her how you feel, obviously," Jeremiah said with furrowed brows.

"I can't just tell her how I feel," Alec said.

"Why not?" Jeremiah questioned.

"To save myself from the crushing defeat when she rejects me. That's why." Alec said, and Jeremiah rolled his eyes.

"You're so dramatic. And she's not going to reject you." Jeremiah said.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I can see just how much she likes you, too," Jeremiah answered, and Alec looked at him in disbelief.

"You think she likes me?" Alec asked.

Jeremiah nodded, "Yes! She looks at you the same way you look at her. Both of you're eyes shine ten times brighter when you're looking at each other."

Alec took in Jeremiah's every word. But he was in disbelief about them. Could May like him the way he liked her? Alec didn't know the answer to that, but he knows now that he does like like the girl. In the little time they spent and got to know each other, Alec had fallen for her. It was hard to admit to himself as he had plenty of people leave him, and Alec didn't want to care for someone else just for them to leave him too. But Alec had to admit to himself that he did care for May. And it scared him.

"Holy shit. I like like May Grant." Alec admitted out loud.

"I told you, bro. I'm always right." Jeremiah said with a smile as he leaned back on the couch.

"No, you're not," Alec said.

"Wha- Yeah, I am. What are you talking about?" Jeremiah asked as Alec laughed.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You're not always right." Alec said.

"Name a time I wasn't right about something?"

"When you told Todd that licking a swing set would make him smarter," Alec said, chuckling.

"Okay. In my defense, I was being sarcastic. And it's not my fault Todd is an idiot." Jeremiah said. The two look at each other and laugh, reflecting on that day.

Boy's night was always a fun time for Alec. He got to unwind and forget about everything. But sometimes, he and Jeremiah would talk about things on their minds. Sometimes it was serious stuff, and sometimes it was just reminiscing about old memories. And every time, the night was one never to forget. Alec always appreciated his time with Jeremiah, as he couldn't ask for a better best friend.

But Alec still couldn't believe he admitted to crushing on May Grant.