𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO{sᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴘɪᴇʀ}———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
{sᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴘɪᴇʀ}
———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO{sᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴘɪᴇʀ}———————————————

———————————————
"ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THE SANTA MONICA PIER was a place of all sorts of fun and games. It was a place many who visited California came to experience the state. Alec loved going to the pier when he was a kid going on the rides, and playing the games. His grandparents would bring him there for his birthday a few years always inviting his classmates, especially Jeremiah or course. They also always went whenever his aunts and uncle's families were in town. The kids always loved going to the pier and ending the day on the Ferris Wheel.

And currently, Alec is at the pier with Jeremiah walking around. Jeremiah had thought to help Alec get his mind off the whole crunching on May situation. Alec appreciated that Jeremiah was helping him forget how much he was overthinking everything. But his mind wouldn't let him enjoy his time with his best friend.

"Dude, please stop moping. We're supposed to be having fun and getting your mind off of everything." Jeremiah scolded Alec as they stood at the entrance of the pier.

"Sorry, man. I can't focus on having fun." Alec says, shaking his head and sighing.

"I get it, man. But don't have your conflicting feelings for May stop you from having fun." Jeremiah told Alec, who nodded.

"You're right. I'm sorry. Let's go have some fun." Alec said.

"Alright. Let's do this." Jeremiah smiled as the two started walking into the pier.

"Hell yeah. Let's go play some games that I'm totally gonna beat you at." Alec says, smirking as Jeremiah looks at him in disbelief.