𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THREE{ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER THREE
{ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ}
——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THREE{ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ}——————————

——————————
"ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀʏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

TODAY WAS THE DAY Alec was finally going to talk to May. He had been waiting until he healed from the tsunami and was alright, and his waiting had finished. He was nervous about going and seeing her as he had been avoiding her in school since he went back. He did feel guilty about it, but he wanted to wait until he was in the right state of mind before talking with her. And although he was nervous to face her, he was doing it anyway. It was like Jeremiah said a leap of faith.

Alec sighed as he knocked on the door to Grant family house. Athena opened the door, surprised to see Alec giving him a look. Alec smiled innocently at the woman.

"I'm guessing you're here to talk to May?" Athena asked, and Alec nodded.

"Yup." He says.

"You here to apologize for avoiding her since whatever happened between you two that she won't tell me?" Athena said.

"Yeah."

"Okay. You can come in." Athena said, stepping to the side. Alec walked in, putting his hands in his pockets nervously. "But you better not break my baby's heart again."

"I won't. I promise." Alec breathed out.

"Good. She's in her room." Athena said and walked away to the kitchen. Alec let out a breath and then knocked on May's door.

"Come in," May yelled out. Alec opened the door seeing May lying across her bed doing homework.

"Hi," Alec said, making her look up and see him.