𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOUR{ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FOUR
{ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ}
——————————

——————————"ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ

——————————
"ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

TALKING WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER was something Alec loved doing. She always helped him whenever he needed help with his problem. She also gave him great advice about anything he was dealing with. It was just her voice that soothed Alec and made him feel at home. He also loved how if he were truly troubled about something, she would let him lay his head on her lap, and she would play with his hair. This small jester comforted Alec, making it easier for him to open up to his aunt.

Alec was doing his homework in the living room when he heard the front door open and shut. "Alec! I'm home!" Angelica called out to him.

"Living room!" He yelled back.

Angelica walked in and saw Alec looking at his homework with a creased brow working hard. She smiled, seeing him put so much effort into his schoolwork. This scene reminds her of when she saw his mother, Isabella doing her homework after school. Angelica could always see a bunch of similarities between Alec with his mother. And seeing these similarities always brought a smile to her face knowing that Isabella lives in Alec.

"Abuela, you okay?" Alec asks, noticing the look on his grandmother's face.

"Yeah, I'm okay, mijo." She says, smiling. "Cómo era la escuela?" (How was school?)

"It was fine," Alec said, then sighed. He contemplated if he should ask his grandmother's advice about May.

"What's wrong, mijo?" Angelica asked him, seeing the troubled look on his face.

Alec sighed, "For World History, I got partnered with this girl on a project. And for some reason, she thinks that I'm gonna make her do all the work while I just slack off."

"Why would she think that?" Angelica asked, standing beside the couch with one hand on her hip. "No le dijiste eso verdad?" (You didn't tell her that did you?)

"No, of course not. Le dije que haría mi parte, pero no cero que me crea." Alec explained. "I mean, when I tried talking to her, she just glares at me or doesn't even look my way." (I told her I would do my part, but I don't think she believes me.)

Angelica furrowed her brows, "Bueno, eso no es muy agradable. Why do you think she acts like that?" She asked, making Alec shrug. (Well, that's not very nice.)

"It...it seems like she hates me, and I don't know why," Alec says, letting out a heavy sigh and leaning back on the couch.

"Why is this bothering you so much, Alejandro? Te gusta esta chica? Estar enamorado de ella?" Angelica asked, tilting her head to the side with a slight smirk. (Do you like this girl? Have a crush on her?)

"What, no. No, I don't. I barely know her. It's just...I don't know why this is bothering me so much." Alec says. Then stares at the ceiling, thinking. "Pero siento que podría ser por lo que soy." (But I feel like it might be because of who I am.)

"Who you are? Qué quieres decir?" (What do you mean?)

"Because I'm a jock and a popular kid," Alec said, looking at his aunt.

"What would being a jock and popular make this girl hate you?" Angelica asked, confused.

Alec sighed, "A few months ago, a popular girl made fun of her online for talking to a boy she liked. I guess it was so bad that she ended up swallowing a bottle of pills and ended up in the hospital." Alec told his aunt, who sighed hearing that.

"That's horrible," Angelica says, and Alec nods.

"My guess is she sees me as another popular kid that might hurt her like before." Alec continued leaning back on the couch and staring at the ceiling. "What do I do, Abuela?"

"Mijo... I'm not sure. I can see where this girl is coming from, you know? She had a terrible past with someone popular and is taking it out on you." Angelica says, sitting on the arm of the couch. "But that's not you, Alejandro. You don't have a mean bone in you. So show her that."

"How?" Alec asked, looking at his grandmother, distraught.

"Charm her. Show her that bright smile that lights up a room." She says, making Alec smirk a little. "Show her your nothing like those other popular kids she's interacted with. Because you're not. Eres Alejandro Joza, mi nieto con el corazon de oro." (You're Alejandro Joza, my grandson with the heart of gold.)

Alec smiled and took in everything his aunt said. He didn't like to think about himself so high and mighty as his grandmother described, but hearing her say that helped him. He grew confident that he could show May that he wasn't like the other popular kids. That he is a nice guy who genuinely enjoys school, unlike his popular friends. Alec turned to his aunt and smiled at the woman who helped raise him to be this way.

"Thanks, Abuela. And you're right as always." He says, and she nods in confirmation.

"I know I am. But thank you for pointing it out, mijo." Angelica says, making Alec laugh. "Now come on, finish your homework while I make dinner for when your Abuelo comes home."

"I love you," Alec yelled out to her as she walked away to the kitchen.

"I love you too!"

Alec loved his grandmother with all his heart. She was the sweetest woman ever and loved helping Alec whenever he needed her.

This was something Alec would forever be grateful for.