𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVENTEEN{ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs}—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
{ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs}
—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVENTEEN{ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs}—————————————

—————————————
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER. It's a new year, and school is back in session. Although Alec enjoyed learning and attending school, he liked vacation time. Mainly to spend time with family, he doesn't get to see often. Alec was sad, saying goodbye to his family as they headed home. His uncle Diego's family lived in California, so he could see anytime he wanted. But Alec's aunt Elena's family lives in New York, where Julian is from. Saying goodbye to Alec was always hard, especially when he saw the tears in his cousin's eyes. But Alec always hugged and reassured them that they would see each other again as if they were family.

Back from vacation, the World History project Alec and May have is due in a week. There wasn't much left they had to do for it besides some finishing touches, which was what they were spending the weekend doing. Alec was on his way over to May's house a little late in the afternoon as he had to help his grandmother with something first.

He made his way into the Grant family driveway and parked his Jeep. Alec was nervous as he walked up to the house, and he didn't understand why. He thought maybe it was because it was still a little awkward between him and May from their encounter on Halloween. But he brushed it off and rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer.

"Hey, Alec. Come on in." Athena said once she opened the door.

Alec smiled, "Thank you, Athena." He said and walked into the house.

"May is in her room waiting for you," Athena said after closing the door.

"Okay," Alec said and went to May's room. The door was closed, and he knocked, waiting for a response before entering.