𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINETEEN{ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ}——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER NINETEEN
{ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ}
——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINETEEN{ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ}——————————————

——————————————
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀs."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

EMBARRASSMENT, FEAR, and ANXIETY are the emotions Alec is feeling. Feeling after being caught on top of May shirtless and intensely making out with her by Athena. He was embarrassed from being caught in that position by her mother and his grandmother. Fear because of the fact Athena is a cop who owns a gun, and Alec doesn't want to die. And anxiety because he's anxious he might die at the hands of his girlfriend's mother.

But despite the feelings, Alec puts his shirt on and heads out behind May to the living room. There stood Athena and Angelica with angry looks on their face, while Bobby and Hector had apologetic eyes. Athena said nothing but pointed to the couch, signaling the two teens to sit down, which they did.

"I don't even know where to start with you two." Athena sighed with her hands on her hips.

"I don't either. Alejandro, what were you thinking?" Angelica asked her grandson.

"Um...uh..." Alec trailed off.

"You know what, don't answer that. I don't want to know." Angelica said, and Alec nodded.

"Mom, we're sorry," May said, and Alec nodded. "We just got a little carried away, is all."

"A little carried away? May do you even understand what it was you guys were about to start." Athena asked.

Alec shrugged, "Uh...sex?"

"Yes. Sex. Something you guys are too young for." Athena said.