𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FIVE{ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FIVE
{ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ}
——————————

——————————"ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

——————————
"ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

A FIRST DATE was something Alec had never been on. He's never really been interested in dating anyone for him actually to go on one. So now that he was interested in May, he was stressing a little about whether the date would be perfect. He didn't want anything to go wrong, and May hating him. He planned on just going to his favorite restaurant so they could talk, but he grew worried that it might be too boring. But after his grandmother calmed him down, Alec realized as long as he was with May, then it would be amazing.

THERE ARE DAYS WHEN I FEEL THAT THE WORLD COMES CRASHIN'
AND I'VE BEEN NUMBIN' THE PAIN JUST TO KEEP DISTRACTED

"So where are we going?" May asked from the passenger side of Alec's Jeep.

"My favorite place to eat that's not my own kitchen," Alec says, glancing at May and then back at the road with a smile.

May chuckled, "Okay. What kind of food is it?" She asked.

"It's a Mexican restaurant called Elio's. My grandparents are friends with the owner. Their food is delicious." Alec said. "Not as much as my Abuela's, but they're a close second."

"Good to know." May chuckled.

Alec pulled up to the restaurant and parked. He quickly got out of the car and went to May's side, opening the door. "Here we are, my lady," Alec said, helping May out of the car.