𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER ELEVEN{ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER ELEVEN
{ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ}
———————————

———————————"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

———————————
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

STRESSING OUT was all Alec was doing at the moment after learning about the possibility of him having a sister. It was all too much, and he didn't know what to do. What to think. He was stunned after reading the letter she sent him. Alec's thoughts were all over the place as he was thinking about everything.

He was thinking about how the letter got into his jacket pocket. Thinking about how much his father could know about him. Thinking about if his mother knew if his father was in a real already when they met. Alec began to get overwhelmed as he overthought everything. And he didn't know what to do.

Around him, Alec was still at the Grant household drowning out the arguments his family was having. They were going back and forth with each other about whether or not this Amelia was telling the truth or not. Angelica didn't believe the letter, while Diego thought Alec should find out alone. Hector and Olivia didn't want to get in the middle and stood off to the side with Athena, Bobby, and Michael. They watched as the mother and son argued back and forth.

The kids were sent to Harry's room so they didn't have to listen. Alec and May were sitting on the couch in the living room. May was watching the argument beside Alec holding his hand. Alec stared at the ground, thinking as his leg bounced up and down from his nerves. May could see how much the letter and the arguments were affecting Alec.

I'M IN THE BACKSEAT OF MY OWN LIFE
SOMEONE ELSE IS DRIVING
DOWN A STREET THAT DON'T FEEL LIKE MINE

"Alright, enough!" May yelled, standing beside Alec. Angelica and Diego stopped arguing and turned to the teen girl. "I'm sorry, but your arguing isn't helping anything."