𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER EIGHTEEN{ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ}——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
{ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ}
——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER EIGHTEEN{ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ}——————————————

——————————————
"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴇ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

REDAMANCY. Noun. It means the act of loving the one who loves you, a love returned in full.

That was the word Alec had thought of when he first realized he loved May. He had learned the word during a project for his English class, and he wondered if he'd ever felt that way about a girl. Suppose he'd learned to love someone that much, and he questioned if they would love him back just as much.

Then, when May came into Alec's life, he couldn't have been happier. He never thought he'd love someone as much as he loved May. To find someone he knew he wanted to be with to marry and start a family with. Someone with him by his side...forever.

Loving May and wanting to show his appreciation for her, he asked Amelia to book a reservation for them at a fancy restaurant. Amelia, being the best big sister ever and loving that Alec is a good boyfriend to May, did it with no problem and even put her card on file to pay for their whole meal. Alec told her not to, but she insisted on being too stubborn for her good.

So Alec had gotten ready in his new suit Amelia bought for him, which he told her not to go pick up in May. He fixed his collar in the mirror, nervous to see May as if it was their wedding day or something. But even if it wasn't, Alec was always nervous seeing May on their dates, especially the fancy ones. Seeing May all dressed up made him weak in the knees and have butterflies in his stomach.

"Alejandro, are you leaving or not?" Angelica said, walking into Alec's room and seeing him all dressed. She watched the little boy she cared for grow up now.

"I am Abuela," Alec said, then turned to his grandmother, who stared at him with tears. "Why are you crying?"

"You're just all grown up, is all." Angelica shook her head, walked closer to Alec, and fixed his shirt. "I remember when you were just a little boy playing with your cars and running around this house in your diaper." She said, and Alec chuckled. "And now look at you. All grown up with a girlfriend. I can't wait to see where you go from here. I love you mijo."