𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THIRTEEN{ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
{ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ}
————————————

————————————"ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴇǫᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

————————————
"ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴇǫᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

GUILTY was what Alec had been feeling the entire week since finding out about his supposed sister. Alec's spent it thinking if he should contact Amelia. And in doing so, he's completely ignored some of the important people in his life. Jeremiah told him he understood when Alex texted him the other night.

Being his best friend since they were kids, Jeremiah understood Alec and how his brain worked. He knew Alec would need space to make a massive decision like this. Alex was super grateful to have a best friend like that. But May was a different story. Alec and she had known each other long, and he didn't know if she hated him right now. For not talking to her for a while, the guilt was eating him alive.

Alec pulled into the driveway of the Grant household and took a deep breath before making his way to the front door. He was nervous that from this whole situation, he would lose the one girl he'd ever fallen for. Alec would do anything for May to make it up to her.

Knocking on the door, Alec was met with Athena opening the door and smiling.

"Alec, sweetheart, how you doing?" Athena asked the teen.

"I'm okay. Here to see May." Alec said.

"I figured," Athena said, letting Alec in.

"Oh, come on, Athena, you know I love seeing you too," Alec said smugly. "I mean, you are the beautiful creator of my equally as beautiful girlfriend."

"You really do embody Prince Charming. Don't you?" Athena said, making Alec laugh.

Alec shrugged, "What can I say I live to charm." He said, and Athena shook her head.