𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVENTEEN{ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ}——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
{ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ}
——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVENTEEN{ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ}——————————————

——————————————
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

BREAKS from reality was something Alec loved. Being able to relax without the stress of school or what's happening with the world and just being able to be happy. To be in the moment was what Alec enjoyed the most—spending time with his family or friends and being present.

He heard old stories from his grandparents about his mom, aunt, and uncle from childhood. Laughing about when his grandfather was young and got into trouble for the stupidest things. Cherishing the times spent with his cousins and reminiscing about teaching them to walk and talk. Being with his friends and laughing at stories or the weird topics JJ would come up with. Breaks from reality were something Alec always needed to keep his sanity.

Alec and his friends were hanging out at May and Roxy's apartment, having a break from reality and spending time together. Alec sat in the middle of the couch with May to his right, cuddled up in his chest with his arm around her. To his left was Cassia, who had her head on Alec's lap, and his feet were on the coffee table.

On the loveseat were Roxy and Jeremiah, the latter with his head on Roxy's lap as she massaged his head. All the while, JJ was sitting on the bean bag the girls had to the left of the couch with a bag of chips on his chest.

"I need your guys' advice," May said suddenly, sitting up from Alec's chest, making him look at her worried.

"What's up?" Jeremiah asked, opening his eyes from the massage he was receiving.

"There's this old dispatcher that's come back, Claudette. She's like this veteran dispatcher everyone at work respects, which I get 'cause I've seen her handle calls, and she's amazing." May explains.