𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER EIGHTEEN{ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
{ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ}
————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER EIGHTEEN{ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ}————————————

————————————
"ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

DATE NIGHTS has become something Alec enjoys so much. Going out with May and spending time with each other doing whatever. He loved it and couldn't get enough of it. The ones he enjoyed the most were when they stayed in and cuddled, watching their favorite movies. Holding May close as they watch movies makes Alec's heart swell with happiness. This date night was what they were currently about to start.

"Are you ready for an epic movie night?" Alec asked once May opened her front door.

"Of course I am. Come on." May said, letting her boyfriend inside. "I have everything set up in my room."

"Is it just us here? I know your mom and Bobby are with my grandparents, but your Dad isn't here?" Alec asked, seeing the empty house.

"Why would my dad need to be here?" May asked.

Alec shrugged, "I mean, I don't know, but they don't usually leave us alone when we have these night-ins." Alec said.

"I didn't tell them about this one," May said, widening Alec's eyes.

"Why?"

"Cause, like you said, they never leave us alone when we have our nights in. And I want to have a quiet movie night with my boyfriend without the threat of one of my parents barging in on us." May said as she wrapped her arms around Alec's neck, playing with the hairs on the back of his neck.

"Guess you have a point." Alec smiled and then leaned on for a quick kiss. "Shall we get this movie night started?"

"We shall," May said, and they went to May's bedroom.