𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒖𝒑

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER ELEVEN{ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴘɪʟᴇ ᴜᴘ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER ELEVEN
{ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴘɪʟᴇ ᴜᴘ}
————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER ELEVEN{ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴘɪʟᴇ ᴜᴘ}————————————

————————————
"ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

"9-1-1 WHATS YOUR EMERGENCY?"

"There's been a massive crash on the 710 freeway. You have to send help."

"Did you say the 710 freeway?"

"Yes! Now, please send someone. There are maybe more than twenty cars here. Please hurry."

"Help is on the way."

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

PAIN was all Alec was feeling. Pain all over his body. His eyes fluttered open, and he groaned, going to move his hand to his head, rubbing it. He opened his eyes more and saw the destruction in front of him. That's when he remembered he couldn't stop before ramming into the back of a car and then felt the impact of another vehicle hitting him.

Alec groaned again before remembering about JJ and Jeremiah. He turned to find Jeremiah passed out next to him with blood running down his temple. Then, in the back, JJ had his head leaned back, and Alec could see bruising already forming on JJ's neck from the seatbelt.

"JJ! Jeremiah! Guys! Guys wake up!" Alec shouted, unbuckling his seatbelt and nudging Jeremiah. "Jeremiah, wake up!"

Alec turned towards JJ, who he heard groan, "Alec?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

"JJ."

"What happened?" JJ asked, rubbing his neck, then noticed everything around him. "Holy shit."