𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE{ᴘʀᴏᴍ}———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
{ᴘʀᴏᴍ}
———————————————

———————————————"ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ʙʀᴜsɪᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ

———————————————
"ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ʙʀᴜsɪᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

PROM WAS ALMOST HERE, the day every kid dreams of. The day they get to dress to impress and have one last night of fun together before going their separate ways. Alec was excited for the night to see May in the dress Amelia made custom for her. May told him the dress was perfect and that he would love it. This comment made Alec annoyed that he couldn't see the dress, but now the night was almost here when he would see May all dressed up.

As the rest of the week went on, as other kids prepared for the special night, Alec had just returned home from buying May's corsage for when he picked up May. He walks into his house and sees his grandparents in the living room cuddling.

"Hey guys," Alec says, putting the corsage in the fridge so it doesn't wilt.

"Hey, mijo. Oh, that corsage is perfect." Angelica tells her grandson.

"Thanks, Abuela." Alec smiled.

"You excited about prom in a week, chamaco," Hector said, smiling at his grandson.

"Yup. I can't wait to see May in her dress." Alec said, smiling brightly at the thought of May.

Angelica shook her head, "I still can't believe that Amelia made May's dress free of charge. That's so kind of her." Angelica said.

"And for paying for your tuition, mijo." Hector pointed out, and Angelica nodded. "She's helping us a lot with that."

"I know she's the best." Alec smiled.