𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWELVE{ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWELVE
{ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ}
———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWELVE{ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ}———————————

———————————
"ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THINKING was all Alec did over the week after finding the letter. All he'd done the entire weekend was lie in bed thinking about the situation. And after school, he would be right back in bed after doing his homework. He ignored everyone around him as he thought about his decision. He hasn't talked to anyone, not even May, which he knows is wrong. Alec knew he shouldn't ignore the people he cared about as they could help him. But he wanted to decide independently since the whole thing would affect him the most.

Alec was still in bed as he tried thinking about the right thing to do. Suppose he should meet his supposed sister or not. This was all too much for Alec. Everything in his life was piling on, and it weighed him down with finishing the school year, looking at colleges, and waiting for acceptance letters. Alec didn't know what to do.

"Alec!" Angelica shouted for her grandson, making Alec sit up in his bed. "Alejandro, come here!"

Alec sighed and got out of bed, curious why his grandmother was calling him. Walking out of his room and into the kitchen where she was, Alec saw his grandparents, Aunt Olivia, Uncle Diego, and cousin Cassia, at the kitchen counter, looking at something with bright smiles. Stella and Milo were in the living room watching a movie and playing with toys, not paying attention.

"What's going on?" Alec asked, walking into the kitchen further.

"Look!" Angelica said, holding up a letter.

Looking closer at the letter in his grandmother's hand, Alec could see it was a letter for him. But not just any letter. It was a letter to see if he would get into college. It was also his top-picked college, the University of Southern California, which had a fantastic business program.