𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 & 𝒛𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THREE{ʟᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ & ᴢᴏᴏᴍ ᴄᴀʟʟs}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER THREE
{ʟᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ & ᴢᴏᴏᴍ ᴄᴀʟʟs}
———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER THREE{ʟᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ & ᴢᴏᴏᴍ ᴄᴀʟʟs}———————————

———————————
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴜs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

PRISON. That was one word to describe how Alec and JJ felt about the lockdown. It was a prison. Since the wide spread of COVID-19 reached the states, everyone went into lockdown. No one was meant to leave their homes unless necessary, like for food. And for Alec, it meant he couldn't leave his dorm room with everyone else at USC. Everyone was locked in their dorms, unable to go home to be with their families. That was because there was a breakout of Covid on campus. So they kept everyone in their dorms isolated, and no one knew when they would leave.

After a week, the lockdown got boring for just about everyone. Sure, they were all still going to class on Zoom, but after that, they couldn't do anything. Usually, after class, students would meet up with their friends and unwind from all the stress, but they couldn't do that now. They still had anxiety not only about classes but also about their families and whether they were safe and healthy. And Alec was one of those people worried about his family wishing he was with them.

"They haven't told us when we can leave yet," Alec told his family as they were on a FaceTime call.

They were all in the frame, wanting to see him. Even his aunt Elena's family were on from their home in New York. Alex was worried about them, too, as they were in a different state, but he was thankful that his uncle's family was there with them.

"How do they not know when you guys can come home?" Cassia said, irritated about Alec's situation.

Alec shrugged, "No clue. Our RA is trying to get some information from the school board, but they're not saying anything." Alec explained.