𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWELVE{ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWELVE
{ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ}
————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWELVE{ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ}————————————

————————————
"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

GIRL TROUBLE was not something Alec had ever expected to have, but here he was. Usually, Alec would go to his grandmother about his problems and ask for her advice. But he didn't know how to talk to her about this. Alec had never been interested in a girl before, and he knew she would blow the situation out of proportion. She would think Alec had a crush on May which wasn't the case.

He thought about asking his grandfather, but the man was terrible at giving advice. He would get anxious and start studdering as he talked whenever Alec asked for advice. So Alec vowed never to ask his grandfather for advice again, wanting to spare the man.

Alec thought about who he could ask for advice, thinking about all the people he knew. He knew Jeremiah would do the same as his grandmother thinking Alec had a crush on May. So Jeremiah was out. Needing advice about his argument with May, Alec reluctantly went to his grandparents, mainly his grandmother.

"Abuela, necesito tu ayuda," Alec said, walking into the kitchen. Angelica was washing dishes from their lunch while Hector sat at the small kitchen table doing paperwork. (I need your help.)

"What's up, mijo?" Angelica asked, drying her hands.

"I need advice," Alec said, then sighed. "I need girl help."

Angelica and Hector both looked at Alec, shocked. They had never thought their grandson would need their advice for girls as he had never seemed interested in them. They knew he was too busy focusing on school and football.

"Finally, my specialty," Hector says, putting his pen down and smiling at Alec. "This is a subject I can give you advice on."

"You'll give me advice about girls?" Alec questioned his grandfather.