𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR{ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ}———————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
{ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ}
———————————————

———————————————"ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘᴇʀsᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ

———————————————
"ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘᴇʀsᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

EVERYTHING WAS A BLUR as Alec and Jeremiah walked through the barren streets of Los Angeles. They were empty and filled with garbage and debris without a person in sight. It was dark out, and it was hard to see where they were going. They didn't know what direction they were heading. They just knew they had to keep walking and hope they found someone to help.

Alec grew weaker and weaker as the two walked. Leaning against Jeremiah, holding onto whatever enters he had left in him to survive. Alec knew he had to stay awake for Jeremiah and his family. He didn't want them to go through the pain of losing him. His grandparents had lost his mother. He didn't want them to lose him, too, since it was their job to take care of him.

Jeremiah grew more anxious as they walked, not seeing anyone that could help. He was afraid of losing Alec. His best friend. His brother in all but blood. If Jeremiah lost Alec, he would blame himself for not getting help sooner. So Jeremiah carried on holding onto Alec as they walked. He was always making sure that Alec was still breathing and not unconscious every few seconds. He knew he had to find help soon, or Alec wouldn't make it.

It had been hours of the two teens walking. Not stopping once for a break as they knew they had to find help. And they finally did when they came across an emergency shelter outside a hospital. The teens smile, knowing they are saved, and start walking faster to get help. Alec weakly lifts his head and recognizes Buck standing there with three people around him, including Bobby.

"Bobby?" Alec says just a bit above a whisper. Bobby turns to Alec and sees his state.

"Alec!" Bobby says and runs over to the two teens. "Are you guys alright? What happened?"