𝐓𝐄𝐍. 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TEN{ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TEN
{ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ}
——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TEN{ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ}——————————

——————————
"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THE WEEKEND was a time that Alec loved spending time with people he cared about. Whether it was his grandparents or his little cousins but he loved spending time with them. It was this weekend that Alec's and May's family were spending time together. They were at May's house having lunch together.

Angelica and Olivia were in the kitchen helping Athena make lunch together. Hector and Diego were with Bobby and Michael talking in the backyard with drinks in hand. And all the kids were in the living room playing games as they waited for lunch to be ready. After spending Christmas together, the two families decided to get to know each other more, seeing as Alec and May were dating.

After Christmas, they all learned that Michael had a tumor, so spending this lunch together was his idea. He wanted to know the family of May's boyfriend just in case something happened to him. Athena found that a little morbid but agreed to the lunch anyway. So here, the two families were getting to know one another.

"Alec mijo. Come here, please." Angelica called her grandson from the kitchen.

"Coming." He said, standing up and putting his cards down as the kids were playing Uno. "Don't look at my cards."

"Yes, Abuela?" Alec asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Can you go to the store for us?" She asked, and Alec nodded.

"Sure, what do you need?" He asked.

"We didn't get any dips," Athena said, facing the teen. "Can you go run and get some? Maybe some more drinks as well?"