𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘. 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY{ʙᴏᴍʙs}——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY
{ʙᴏᴍʙs}
——————————————

——————————————"ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ

——————————————
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THINKING was all that Alec did since realizing his feelings for May. He didn't know how to handle the situation as he's never felt like this before. He didn't know what to do or even what he would say to May if he told her how he felt. And if he did tell her how he felt, would she even feel the same? That is the question.

Everything was getting too much of Alec, giving him a headache. He sighed and got up from bed, and headed into the kitchen to find something to take his mind off of it. Walking out of his room, Alec saw his grandparents sitting in the living room, looking at the tv intensely. He looked at the tv and saw it was the news they were watching.

"What's going on?" Alec asked them, walking closer to them.

"Oh, these mail bombs that have targeted more people," Hector tells his grandson.

"Mail bombs?" Alec asks.

"Honestly, mijo. You've gotta watch the news more." Angelica said, and Alec shook his head.

Alec listened to the news as the tv anchor talked about the situation. They spoke of another bomb earlier in the day, but it didn't hurt anyone as the police arrived in time. The tv showed footage of the bomb being put in a box and detonating inside. When the footage zoomed out, it showed a house Alec was familiar with.

"Holy shit."

"Alejandro!" Angelica scolded her grandson.

"What is it, mijo?" Hector asked, seeing the look on Alec's face.

"That's May's house," Alec says.