𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVENTEEN{ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ}—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
{ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ}
—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVENTEEN{ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ}—————————————

—————————————
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟᴇᴄ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

TODAY was the day Alec would introduce his family to Amelia and her family and when Alex would meet his niece and nephew. He was nervous, to say the least, for everyone to meet, but Alec knew his grandparents would love Amelia and that no matter what, his niece and nephew would be amazing. Alec had to distract himself the entire day from being in his head and freaking himself out.

It had also been a few days since the school cafeteria accident. Everyone talked about how angry Alec was and how Todd deserved what Alec did because of all the stuff he was saying about Alec. Everyone at school knew the kind of person Alec was and knew he usually never got angry with people. So, for him to go that far to punch someone, they had pushed him over the edge, which is what Todd did.

Alec still got in trouble as he repeatedly hit a student, but as the principal knew Alec was a good kid, he let him off easy. Mainly because it was the first time Alec had been in trouble like this before, while Todd had gotten into plenty of fights throughout the school year. All Alec got as a punishment was after-school detention for two weeks, which Alec didn't mind. He was just happy he still got to go to Prom.

The bad part was when he got home, and Angelica went off on him. She understood why Alec did what he did but was upset with him for making it go that far. While Angelica was more disappointed, Hector was practically celebrating Alec's first fight he was in and won. Angelica went off on her husband as well when she heard him congratulating Alec, making Alec laugh from seeing the scared look on his grandfather's face.

Alec was helping Angelica and Olivia prepare dinner for the meeting, again distracting himself from being overwhelmed. Angelica could see he was internally freaking out, so she handed him some things to work on in the kitchen. While Alec, Angelica, and Olivia were cooking, everyone else was in the living room watching a movie to distract the kids who were too excited to meet Amelia.