𝐓𝐄𝐍. 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TEN{ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TEN
{ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ}
———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TEN{ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ}———————————

———————————
"ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴘ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

GOING TO PARTIES wasn't something Alec enjoyed going to. But he goes for the team mainly because one of them usually throws a party. So he goes to them for his friends but usually doesn't stay long. He doesn't get drunk like all the others that attend the parties. Alec has only one drink and waits for a bit before leaving the party, so he doesn't drive with any alcohol in his system.

His grandparents remember what it was like to be teenagers and go to parties where there was always drinking. So instead of being strict with Alec, they laid down some ground rules for when he would go to parties. They allowed him to have one drink at the party, and that was when he planned to leave to make sure he hadn't had the drink at least an hour before. Alec loved how his grandparents trusted him enough to follow these rules and attend the parties.

So Alec was at a party being thrown by Todd as his parents were away for the weekend. Alec was sipping his one drink, leaning against the wall watching everyone dance and go crazy. He smiled to see everyone so happy that the football team had won against their rival for the second time in a row. Usually, by now, Jeremiah would have dragged Alec to dance to celebrate, but Alec wasn't up for dancing. He didn't know why but being at the party for a while now; Alec was a little disappointed that a particular girl he invited hadn't shown up yet.

But as if the universe were listening to Alec's thoughts in she walked, and Alec couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was dressed in black jeans and a simple blue top, but Alec couldn't help but think she looked beautiful. She stood at the entrance with Roxanne by her side as they both looked a little uncomfortable. Alec could tell parties were neither of their things, but he condemned them for even showing up.