𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒚

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOUR{ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FOUR
{ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ}
——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOUR{ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ}——————————

——————————
"ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

THERAPY was never something Alec thought he'd ever have to go to. He hasn't dealt with a lot in his life to warrant going. Sure, he had lost his mother at the age of two and never felt the love of having a father, but it never affected him that much. Yeah, he missed his mother and wanted more time with her and wished his father wanted him, but he had his grandparents. And that was enough for Alec.

So, going to therapy was something Alec never saw himself doing. But he promised his grandfather he would go rather than bottle up his feelings. He didn't want to disappoint his grandparents and worry them, so he sat in the therapy office. Alec was quiet as he didn't know what to say or how to start. So he just sat on the couch, playing with his fingers nervously.

SOME NIGHTS FEEL LIKE A LIFETIME INSIDE MY ROOM
SOMETIMES I NEED A LIFELINE, YOU KNOW I DO

"Are you alright, Alec?" Dr. Linda Jackson asked Alec.

"Uh...yeah. Yeah. I'm okay." Alec said, glancing at her and then back at his hands.

"I can see you're nervous." She said, making Alec sigh. "And that's okay. Especially since this is your first time at therapy."

"Sorry. I just don't know where to start." Alec admitted.

"Start from the beginning. Tell me about your life. About your parents. Your family." Dr. Jackson said from her seat across from Alec.

Alec sighed, "My life. Well, the beginning was...was something." Alec said.

"That's fine. Just talk." Dr. Jackson said, and Alec nodded.