𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒅

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWO{ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴀᴅ}—————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWO
{ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴀᴅ}
—————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWO{ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴀᴅ}—————————

—————————
"ɪ...ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

SINCE THE TSUNAMI Alec had to face the fact that he almost died that day. When the wave hit and when he got struck by the floating debris. But he managed to pull through and survive in the end. Alec didn't think much of the fact that he almost died but everyone around him knew they had to keep a close eye on him. His grandparents, Jeremiah and even Jeremiah's parents.

They all watched him carefully when they were with him. They knew Alec didn't want to talk about the events that happened but they wanted him to know they were their for him no matter what. As they know it was only a matter of time before the feelings Alec kept inside about what happened would explode.

Right now Alec was alone at home as his grandmother got called into work and his grandfather had to go to the store. Hector was a little hesitant to leave Alec alone but Alec pushed him out to leave. Hector wasn't getting much and it wasn't that far so it would be a quick trip. But that didn't stop his worrying for his grandson. He knew that Alec was keeping his emotions inside and it wasn't healthy. Alec was oblivious to his emotions. He didn't think that he needed to talk to anyone about what happened. Sure it was a traumatic event but Alec was just happy to make it out alive.

Alec was getting ready to jump in the shower when everything hit him. Looking at the water and hearing it running he thought back to the water during the tsunami. Feeling it hit him and swimming in it when he and Jeremiah fell in. Alec gasped not being able to catch his breath. He got dizzy almost falling but caught himself in the bathroom sink. He vision was blurry as he kept hearing the water. Alec didn't know what was happening to him as he's never felt like this before. He began to panic and leaned on the sink before slowly sitting down in the bathroom floor. He wanted to call out for help but there was no one was home yet.

"Alec!" Hector called out once he entered the house. He walked into the kitchen and put the bag of groceries on the counter. "Alejandro!"

Hector went towards Alec's room and heard the shower on. Figuring Alec was in the shower and didn't hear him Hector went to walk out but stopped when he heard cries. He listened again and heard sniffing and he rushed into the bathroom. He opened the door and found Alec on the ground crying and struggling to breath.

"Alec! Qué ocurre?" Hector asked kneeling beside his grandson. (What's wrong?)

"I...can't...breath." Alec said in between breaths.

"Okay mijo. Look at me. Copy the way I breath okay. In through the nose and out through the mouth." Hector said and Alec followed along. "Good. Keep going."

Alec copied his grandfathers breathing over and over until he was able to calm down. He closed his eyes leaning his head back on the bottom of sink. He took a few more deep breaths before being able to breathe normally again. Alec opened his eyes and wiped his tears seeing the worried face on his grandfather.

"I'm okay Abuelo." Alec says.

"Estas seguro? What happened?" Hector asked. (Are you sure?)

"I don't know. I just started freaking out." Alec shook his head.

"Alec you gotta talk to me. What happened?" Hector looked at Alec who sighed.

"I-I don't know. I was about to hop in the shower when it felt like I couldn't breathe. My mind kept going back to the tsunami as I heard the water running." Alec said.

"Alec you can't keep your feelings bottled up like this. It's not healthy." Hector says.

"Abuelo I'm fine." Alec says and stands up with Hector following.

"No your not. You may say that you are but your not. Olvidas que te crié. I know you better than you know the back of your hand. There's no need to hide this from me or your Abuela." Hector argued with Alec. (You forget I raised you.)

Alec eyes filled with tears, "I'm sorry." He says and Hector pulls him into a hug.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Hector says as Alec sobs into his shoulder.

"No se que hacer." Alec said. (I don't know what to do.)

"Hablas con alguien. You can't bottled this up. It's only gonna make it worse until one day it all comes out and you start to panic." Hector says pulling away and holding Alec face in his hands. (You talk to someone.)

"I'm scared."

"I know it's scary, Alec. But you have to deal with the pain not run away from it. It'll only make it worse if you do." Hector says and Alec nods wiping his tears again.

"Okay. I'll talk to someone." Alec says.

"Good. Me and your Abuela will find you a good therapist for you to talk to." Hector says. "And I know at first it'll be hard to open up but know in the long run you will fell better."

"Yeah." Alec whispered.

"You promise to try and open up?" Hector asked making Alec chuckle.

"Yeah. I promise." Alec said.

"Great. Now take a shower while I go put the groceries away." Hector says going to walk out but stops seeing Alec hesitate.

Alec looks at his grandfather, "Vendrás si te llamo?" He asks. (You'll come if I call you?)

"Siempre." Hector says and pats Alec on the back and walks out. (Always.)

Alec was grateful for his grandfather in that moment. He didn't always give out the best advice when Alec asked. But at that moment Hector helped Alec calm down and told him about needing help. Maybe Alec had underestimated his grandfather on the whole advice things. It couldn't hurt to go to him every once in a while form some advice. Alec thought about all the other times and shook his head remembering how his grandfather was at those times.

Actually Alec was wrong. He is never asking his grandfather for advice again.