𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIXTEEN{ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs}——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
{ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs}
——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIXTEEN{ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs}——————————————

——————————————
"ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢʟᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

CHRISTMAS was another holiday Alex enjoyed very much. Another holiday to spend time with family and have a more extended vacation away from school. He enjoyed getting presents from his grandparents, and Aunts and Uncles. Opening them up on Christmas morning as everyone just hung around in their PJs, spending time together. As a kid, Alec loved getting presents and spending time with his family. But being older, Alec was able to get gifts for his family as well. He loved seeing their face as they opened their present, knowing how much thought Alec put into getting it for them.

Not being able to come for Thanksgiving, Alec's Aunts and Uncles did come for Christmas. All stayed in his grandparent's house, which was big enough for them all. Alec enjoyed this time of year with all his family under one roof. It made the big house more homey when filled with many people. Being with his family made Alec feel complete, as he was a family guy. And this year, Alec couldn't wait to spend time with them. Alec was the first to wake up from everyone in the house Christmas morning as he was too excited.

Getting up from bed, he saw just how early it was. Alec got up and decided to treat his family by going out to get them breakfast so that his grandmother didn't have to slave away in the kitchen. He set out in the early morning hours in Los Angeles to find somewhere to get breakfast. By the time Alec found somewhere and then made it back home, when he walked in the front door, he found his family just getting up.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas. I bought breakfast!" Alec announced. His family beamed at Alec as his two Uncles helped him with the bags of food.

"Oh, mijo, you didn't have to do that," Angelica said to her grandson.

"I wanted to. I didn't want you in the kitchen all morning making us breakfast." Alec told her. Angelica smiled at him and kissed his forehead.