(S2) Missing Eachother

Lucky... It's luck for me to get such a unexpected thing to occur. But now that we'll set eyes on each other in 3 days. I'm still not looking forward to what expressions he'll make once he notices me. We'll he be surprised? Or will he pull out a scowl and walk away? I don't want any of these to happen.. I guess right now I don't care what face he makes towards me.. I just want to see his face. I feel defeated though.. I almost couldn't last a month without seeing him.. It's like every second of day. He sinks more into my mind.. Unfortunately.. I had to keep myself focused.. and try to go through 36 more hours of this drench. I'd always had to sit in the warehouse. Counting money or guns.. Or something related to something else. Amelia's advice as also been approved by me.. Somehow. I went with her ...vivid idea.. But I'm not sure if I really will do it. I don't want to do anything. I just want to be with him. Difficult consent.. Difficult results. I was so distracted with my mind. I almost forgot my companion was next to me also doing the same thing as I am. I glancee over to her... I knew she didn't know what she was doing. The ware house was dark inside, but the giant door was opened. the sun was about to set though.

"stop. And count them one by one"

"Ahh... Quit stressing me"

"You're stressing yourself"

She'll try changing the subject any second now that I decided to open my mouth.

"Josh.."

"...mmh"

"I wanna go back"

"Soon"

"Are we going on plane or car?"

"Limo"

"Always a limo. Atleast we can make some sort of grand entrance"

Amelia laid her back down on the dark planked wooden bench we were sitting on.. with the loot next to us.. I wouldn't argue with anyone when they think me and Amelia think the same.

"I actually do miss those guys.. I wonder how-"

"Don't ask about them right now"

"Mmh.. Josh.. how come whenever I'm bored enough to bring them up... you'll stop me.. what's up?.."

". . ."

"Are you just being third-level depressed or are you laughing your ass off inside your head, hiding your excitement because you'll see your amor soon"

I cringed at her responce and lowered my head down.

"What makes you think that?"

"Ahh... so I was right"

"I never said you were correct.."

I didn't want to agree with such a statment but.. she wasn't far from wrong. I paused what i was doing and stared at the scars that formed on my hands.. it's almost being a month but.. has he forgiven me? When I agreed to Amelia's advice. I wanted to also focus on his feelings.. other than my own. I'm already aware of my feelings for him. If i pretend I've lost those feelings. How will he feel...

Fuck it...

He wouldn't care. . .

"Why don't you try contacting him?"

"If I did.. he'd ignore it"

"Ahh.. how are you so sure? He would've gotten over it by now.. what's the extra thinking for?"

"He's blocked me anyways"

". . ."

"Fine.. I'll just text him myself-"

"Don't do that.."

"Mmh..? Why.."

Looking at Amelia's expression made we wanna turn away.. all she has to do it listen to me and not text him so why is she makint it such a big fuss about it.