(S2) Recovery

Now that this collab, I had finally been needing answers too are here with me. There's no way I should back down now on my questions, right? What I'm more intimidated by is that Josh actually didn't keep this against me. At first, when Sanna. . . Now, knowing her name after all this while making my stomach gurgle, maybe I didn't want to know her name after all, but damage has being done anyways, and I'll just get used to it. The figure of being between the both of them creates a new atmosphere of its own, like 2 different colognes that shouldn't be compared. The thing I can't eat the cake out of is that she recognized Jordi from the hospital, but not Crainer. Due to my amnesia that's I'm still slowly recovering from it. It's hard to think that she's someone from those many years ago, I just don't recognize myself having a female friend, it may be true though, a hunch even told me that the name "Sanna" isn't a new one.. To think she's someone who I was familiar with twisted me. She's too complicated up until now. You wouldn't even believe it, but she's someone who can't lie from how much she can trust her life betting with Josh. We both owe her big one. Sweat wouldn't stop running down from my scalp, though. I settled and trusted myself that some questions shouldn't be answered, and some answers shouldn't be questioned. I knew I was too excited, but as relieved as a free fish. After seconds of desperation. We couldn't just separate now, after saying how much she saved me and Josh's somewhat still standing relationship.

"I've learned lots today. Thank you, Sanna."

"Ah, no biggie. But there's still one more thing I need you need to know... it might also be a lot more shocking and unbelievable."

"Everything you guys have taught we all just like that. What's the difference between this?"

Being this casual towards her made it a lot more comfortable. Though Josh looked like he was being weighed down because he's one-sided right now. After what Sanna stated, she seemed much more nervous. There's no doubt it's about what she's about to tell me. But I'm ready after all this while, and I hope both of them are too.

"Even assassin over here also never believed it just for more info."

"To this day, I still don't. We need to talk to strawhead about that"

"Huh? I thought you had already asked Jordi about that."

"Might ve forgotten."

They've gotten so close over all those months aswell, it's like a comedy show, I had to hide my face because it didn't fit the storytelling vibe this was beginning to curl.

"So.. the thing is.."

"She may or maybe not be your ex"
.
.
"What..?"
.
.
"WHAT!?"

The tension had shown its real colors now. Just now, i feel like everyone's hearts just stopped. All our faces were producing sweat in a weather like this. Although Josh didn't seem to think much about it since he decided to blow such a thing up like that.. but wait, it can't be true, can it be though..? Maybe the reason I'm not so properly introduced to her name is not because I had her as my female friend, but I had her has my girlfriend. I almost banged my palm on my head, not even believing a word I just heard. But by the nerve-wrack on Sanna's, maybe it's true.. I dated her, and it's just a fuzzy, forgotten memory of all those years ago.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

No other will thought was strong enough to surpass what I've just been told. All I had to do was pull out a finger, pointing at supposedly, my ex-girlfriend, who was working with. . . Him. Is this why she was asking me if I remembered her all those months ago, though now I know her maniacal play back then was fake and one-sided. Though she really acted well.

"Is.. Is it true?"

"Yes, Jelle, I'm sorry for keeping it such a secret from you, I wish I could've told you the day we met."