SIDE Chapt. 3 - Agreement

We recently got out of a time-consuming abyss of awkwardness. This time, even Jelly's lover was blaming him later on for deciding to plan our weekend.

1 4 20XX
-02:32 PM

The double date wasn't the best idea, but I guess I was only there for the food. My friend and I somehow started dating dudes who both gave us agonizing trauma in the past. The season has really died down with its weather. Nowadays, it's all over the place in NY. If only right now, Ian and I would have a peaceful drive home if he didn't look so droopy when we were already getting pretty close to my apartment. This only happens because he has brought up living together. Apparently, that idea has been in his mind ever since Jelly moved out. I could see my apartment in the distance already. He always pretended not to. The car creeched, this whole day, it didn't look as great as we thought, cloudy all day.

"Thanks for the ride."

".. no problem."

That face makes me wanna throw myself in a jail cell.

"Ok! You can come up with me.."

"Why don't you come home with me?.."

"I don't really have the energy right now..."

And I haven't gotten so used to being in his house yet, I'm scared of that place now.. whenever he invites, always try to make up an exuse not to go. It's shameless, but I don't wanna admit it just yet to him.

"Yknow what? Forget it.. I'll go home."

"N-no! I said you could come up with me. "

Damn, now it feels like I'm the clingy one, I even almost went for his hand. It's embarrassing how I quivered so naively just because of that. He even stole himself away by chuckling. While he was having his moment, I took the opportunity to get the door open and jumped out quickly while he was still laughing away. Seconds later, he copied and walked around the car until he was right next to me. Since he was able to shoot his shot, my waist from snatched until I was close to his face. The innocence he showed can't really apply to anyone else but me...

Anyone would know what he's asking for if he got this close. I looked around the parking lot, hoping not to see our neighbors. I looked back at him, clenching his collared shirt, and gave him a small peck on the side of his mouth. Quickly pulling back again, his face wasn't satisfied...

"..what? I kissed you?"

"Next time, let me go first,"

Before reaction. I was invaded with his way of kissing. While rolling up my lips, he pushed back again. Seeing why I'm not cooperative with his idea.

"Open your mouth, mh?"

"No.. we'll do everything upstairs any -"

Even my freedom of speech was snatched away by his selfishness. Even though it still felt good by how sudden it was. The problem is.. a higher percentage of me couldn't budge by how hard he grips me. The struggles just kept getting tougher and tougher the more I tried to break free from his embrace.. until i couldn't anymore, and just accepted it... just seconds later, we sepreated slowly with a trail of saliva in the middle. Now is when the aftermath hits hard of when Ian's tongue finds all the sensetive areas of my mouth that make me shiver the most . . .

We obviously weren't going to just stop there. His hand temperature hit my hand. It felt as if the cold air of January had totally been suppressed by his warmth. They reached the elevator, and that entire journey, I was nervous that somebody would show up, but it was useless getting worked up about it. He's already stolen my key. The clanks of it sounded like he was struggling. I don't have the time to snicker about it right now. The door got slammed by the inside, actually scaring me. He really.. is in the mood right now.

The sound of keys and jacker zippers were placed on a surface. I was placed as well, actually, tossed pretty difficulty.. on my bed. Now, it makes me wonder how this happened in the nick of time. Ian didn't have the time to hesitate.. while he towered above me and leaned in for an even longer kiss. My entire body shivered when he entered my mouth.. the longer it lasted, the more difficult it was to blend my voice with the air I'm trying to breathe. It's as if he blocks it by how hard he licks around the core of my tongue.

Everything happened while i was just catching my breath. Somehow... my hair was pushed back with my legs beginning to vibrate. It's all happening so quickly, but I'm glad.. that all of these are my first with.. Ian... not exactly my first kiss, but.. my first encounter.. and maybe soon, my first time..

"You're so cute.."

"Uhm!.. uh!.."

He proceeded to talk while he's sucking on my neck. How can he expect an answer from me when he's putting me in this position? By now, he's already put more than 2 marks on my neck. So now.. it feels like time had stopped.

"Ian..?"

"..today wasn't the best day, Benny. Even when I did spend time with you.."

"Huh..? How are you going to shift the conversation to this?"

His face had no expression.. it's not like Ian to do that, so I genuinely got a little concerned. I pushed up from my laid position. He stayed where he was. At the edge of the bed, in between my legs, and consistently playing with my thighs..

"Still. I'll actually lay you off this time."

"Mhh.. is it just because of today..?"

"Well.. the whole time during our date. Since he both of you were so deep into conversation.."

"Huh..?"

"It seemed you were leaving both me and the assassin guy in time out. You both would wander away in your little worlds talking about this and that.."

"Me.. and Jelle?"

He snickered after realizing how stupidly obvious it was that Jelle and I had just been talking away and left the other 2 together.. when they are already not in the best condition with each other...

"Yes. Yknow. The whole time, I was just being threatened by him. While you left me alone."

"..did I?.."

"Yes. Ben.. you did. But I understand."

Just hearing that I've been ignoring Ian for that long seems so rare to me..

"I guess the only thing me and assassin guy agreed on is both our lovers leaving us to chat."

He was trying not to laugh there and held it in pretty well. Maybe my face made it even difficult because I am just realizing if Jelly has figured it out yet.

"You think... Jelly is probably in the same position as I am..?"

"Probably. But even worse."

"Yeah.. even worse. Pfft!"

We laughed it out together, realizing how much our bonding time has recovered after so long... this is probably.. the best times of my life.
(Lovey-Dovey)
.
.

>>Jelly, on the other hand . . .

"Jelly, how dare you ignore me for so long so you could chat?"

"Wahh!! Josh. I'm sorry!! I won't do it again..! I don't wanna punishment!.."
(Agressiveness)
.
.

_______

Next deadline: Nov 25th

Aight. I'm expanding this shii.

+9 SIDE Chapt. In total
+QnA [comment a ques. or die]

Total: 60 chapt. (an Even number because I have ocd)