SIDE Chapt. 9 - His.

From the palm of my hand and trusting myself, this shouldn't have happened in the first place if we never sepreated. It's neither of our faults thought. But it still feels like it's definitely mine, after Jelly had to suffer because of this. Now. This Jelly explains too literalmente, like it feels unbelievable, but it's suprisenly.. true. Having a conversation with this guy will answer it all. Maybe I'll be able to see a childish smile on his face later on, too.

"So. Since my Jelly sees your Josh as a monster. Do you see him the same way?"

He hadn't hesitated to shake his head back and forth. It surprised me. It's just a little but relief that it's not me Jelly's being seen as a monster.

"But.. I can understand how your Jelly sees my Josh as that kind of thing. He hasn't clicked much, and we had many misunderstandings.. he just used to be rough in the beginning towards me.. but he was just being protective.."

"That sounds like me."

"It's definitely the same exact traits as you, but he does it very often and suprisenly. We dont just live in your heads like this. we're basically just a drawn clone from the sky you call to your head when you sleep. You wouldn't even realize.."

He says a lot.. for being Jelly. I wouldn't normalize jelly like this if I was drunk.

"I see.. how did you meet him, though?"

"Woah.. well.."

The reaction he gave out looked too genuine. His face flushed like crazy all of a sudden..

"We sorta.. just clicked like that at first glance. We've also been existing ever since you guys clicked as well."

"Since then.."

"I don't really talk about it that much, even with him.."

If I ask this? Will i be asking too much? It looks like they both have a strong relationship. While others will think he's getting abused by a monster. When he's just protective like that..

I want to meet this clone of me.

"You guys get back together when we're together. Correct?"

"Yes, you guys basically plan our whole relationship as well. So.. does marriage."
.
.
.
Waking up and remembering a dream is something i haven't felt in a while. Watching Jelly by my side as always, the way he starts sleeping on his side, the before i expect it, he's wrapped around me. Either drooling or snoring.. nowadays, it gets me more tired than I usually am. He makes my body get out of that stage of waking up at 4 now. I wake up at 4:20. That's not a difference. The sky is still dark.

Leaving his arms and legs get difficult every day, and at some points, I end up giving up. This time, it was just irritated.. annoyed of what's happening at work.. a meeting of profit endurance.. can randomly switch into marriage, with just one word.

They say to dress professionally. But not until I kill somebody for nagging me about it. Not knowing I would shoot em. Nothing happens after, as usual. When i reach the carseat, I immediately miss him.. that's something he doesn't know yet. It wouldn't do an effect either way. Being a chief gives a feeling of unevenness.

I still need..

A spouse..
.
.

1 12 20XX
5:16 AM

The service of getting there was as gloomy as ever. Even as their bosses, i would fire them for the greater good. But. That doesn't sound like something a person who's touched a person's bloody organ.. would do.

The entrance of the meeting room felt like a typical Monday workshift. In fact, that scenario doesn't sound the same as this pit. The creek of the closing double door alerted my eyes to others' eyes. That showed dark aromas at all angles.
Being so used to it sounds depressing.